Condition: New with Defects
Condtion Notes: May have light signs of being handled and tried on in store
Authentic pair of Women's Frye 'Melissa Harness Tall Leather Western riding Boots in a size 6. Slip into an iconic knee-high boot with the extra ease of a full side zip. The rich, supple leather and classic equestrian cut translate to a timeless appeal that you'll want in your wardrobe for years to come.
• Burnished leathers are hand-finished for a rich, unique look.
• 1" heel (approx).
• 17 1/4" outside boot shaft; 14 1/2" calf circumference.
• Metal harness.
• Side zip closure.
• Natural hide variations and markings contribute to the custom look of each boot. No two are alike.
• In hot or humid weather, natural leather may release a protective, waxy coating; simply wipe it off with a damp cloth.
• Leather upper, lining and sole.
• By Frye; imported.
You will love them and get compliments everytime you wear it!!!
I bought these with out a box at a major department store. These may have been a customer return or display shoe because there are some minor scuffs of signs , of handling which is the way these boots were designed and the soles have been painted to prevent store return at full price(see photos). There is also a loose stitch on the inside shaft Sold w/out original box. They are fantastic looking!!